Savor the flavor of the South in Decatur! From our championship barbecue to mouth-watering chocolates, you’ll find something sure to tempt your taste buds. With local eateries and national restaurants, you can eat somewhere new every night of the year in Decatur.
The following local restaurants were named to the “100 Dishes to Eat in Alabama Before You Die” list:
- Green beans at Albany Bistro
- BBQ chicken with white sauce at Big Bob Gibson Bar-B-Q
- Taco & broccoli salad at Curry’s on Johnston Street
- Toffee at the Morgan Price Candy Company
- Seafood-filled mushroom caps at Simp McGhee’s
More dining information: